Main Forum

Ban Dispute?

3 replies
Votes:
Regular Users
I'm not really going to say whether I did grief or not because I feel like that's obviously not for me alone to decide. I do have a question though. Could someone please tell/show me when, where, and how I griefed on Unabridged if i really did without potentially getting upset or angry with me? Obviously someone or some people disagree with me having not griefed anyone because I'm banned now which sucks. Especially since I was really hoping to join the staff team sometime in the future if not today because y'all seem like decent and chill people. The only place I can think of is Numbz nether spawner that I thought had signs or something on the outside of it stating something about it being for public use as far as where it occurred at?
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
+8
Regular Users
Admin
Crazy Crafter
Crazy Builder
Crazy Initiate
Dear Sageman14,

You got banned, because you used items that are stolen, after some investigation we found out, that you are not the thief of this items and unbanned you.
But some of Your friends (admiral_classy levistar101) got banned and we will remove all what they took from others, means some of your items chest machine that are placed on your claim will disapear.

I am sorry that i banned you too fast! But using stolen items is also a crime!

Sincerely,
Your Admin-team

Pls msg an staff team when you see someone griefing or getting items that seem to be stolen. we could ban you for knowing it and being an accomplice of the rulebreaker.
Posted Aug 13, 17 · Last edited Aug 13, 17 by [Admin] King_Maxi9...
Votes:
Regular Users
Don't get me wrong I'm glad that y'all are doing your job but honestly I want to give y'all some feedback that I feel is duely needed especially if you do this to all players in question. And this is just my opinion of course so if you don't agree with something I say then just try to ignore as best as possible. First ask questions first instead of later before just banning and deleting most of peoples stuff please especially the ones who weren't at fault like me. That is one of the number one ways to lose players. I do get the not using stolen items thing I really do but still..... y'all had to delete more than half of my shit? really? I mean I particularly am going to stay because I really don't want to have to leave because of someone else but I don't know if all players in the world would feel the same if a situation like this happened to them. And giving Me and Fesnel better stuff than we had doesn't really even begin to make up for that incident to me. Fesnel may think otherwise because they are a different person obviously though. Second I feel that is beyond wrong to assume that I knew anything about what those two were doing because the only person I'd say I even "stalk" on Unabridged is Fesnel because he invited me over to his place and we kinda work as a team of sorts at the least. Third there was nothing that about them that I noticed that was extremely off or else I would have tried contacting staff. I do get that not everyone is like me and thus rules are needed and formed but this incident really irked me more than it should which was enough for me to actually want to tell you all of what I've just written.
Posted Aug 13, 17 · OP
Votes:
+50
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Regular Users
Co - Owner
Gossip
Crazy Crafter
Crazy Builder
Crazy Initiate
gzlQjLB.png (if you can't see the image click here: http://i.imgur.com/gzlQjLB.png )
Already said this once you made the thread, hope this clears it up a bit for you.

Edit: Also for next time when you write long story, please use the "enter" button a few times, makes it more easy to read through
giphy.gif
Posted Aug 13, 17 · Last edited Aug 13, 17
Top Posters
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (6)
Birthday on Fri 29 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Wed 04 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Thu 05 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Fri 06 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Tue 17 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Sun 22 Jul, 2018
NoticeNotices