Main Forum

Banned for griefing

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN: YourATurtleHarry

Server: ub.tconetwork.com

Date you were banned: 9/30/17

Why you think you were banned: I mean I along with my friends (jacobshire, lord_atomsk, borntobepathetic, and captainkiller123) were banned for griefing the same place.

Why you think you should be unbanned: One of the auto messages on the server states that if your stuff is unprotected there's no guarantee of getting this back or something like that, i cannot quote it because I'm banned and cannot remember it fully. My friends and I took that as an okay for if it was unprotected for us to be able to take unprotected things. We were not doing it to be cruel, simply because we didn't think we were doing anything wrong. Since I have been banned I have looked on the forums for the rules but i cannot find them, if anyone could send the link to them that would be great because my friends and I had just recently joined the server and were not aware that taking unprotected things was not allowed.

What will you do to prevent this from happening in the future: Now that I am aware that what we did was not allowed I would not do it anymore.
Posted Sep 30, 17 · OP
Votes:
+8
Regular Users
Admin
Crazy Crafter
Crazy Builder
Crazy Initiate
One of the auto messages on the server states that if your stuff is unprotected there's no guarantee of getting this back or something like that, wrote:

Does this mean everthing is free to take or does it mean more, we will ban the griefer but we dont refound yourstuff that you have lost?
Only says maybe no refound!!! nothing else!!!!

This isn't saying you can grief!!!

Griefing -> Banned forever!

Sincerely,
Your Admin-team

Next time read the rules before thinking! and before doing!!! stupid things that aren't allowed on 90% of the servers you will find!!!!!
And when you dont find any rules use common sence, this normaly works!!!
Posted Sep 30, 17 · Last edited Sep 30, 17 by [Admin] King_Maxi9...
Votes:
Untagged users
I understand what you are saying king_maxi but saying 90% of the servers don't allow that is false. Most servers I have played on previously allow for unprotected things to be taken. I was simply going of off previous experience with servers. I get that what we did was wrong on the server but at the time we didn't know. We literally joined the server a few days ago and I could you please send me the server rule list or tell me where it is. I am really interested to read them.
Posted Sep 30, 17 · OP
Votes:
+8
Regular Users
Admin
Crazy Crafter
Crazy Builder
Crazy Initiate
rules:
forum http://tconetwork.net/forum/m/32342428/viewthread/28337227-rules-servers
or ingame by /rules !

1. Read rules before doing something!
2. When you dont find anyrules use commensence and ask someoone of the staff as quick as posible for the correct rules!
3. When you search in the internet for a server and you find our server listed in one of this big lists you will see that look Image!
4. You and your friends joined 1d15h ago less than 2 days your friends with playtime less than 2h griefed allready and you with 8h playtime, too. Also the griefed places are far a part from eachother and your base, this means the only thing they did on the server was walking or rtp around and griefing. This community doesnt need any of this players that go to bases and try to take it! Than before taking something you have to find out if it is griefable, you can not say that you and your friends are the friendly type of people we want on the server!
5. What is the next thing you are not aware. Taking someones animals becuase only blockbreaking is in "your" eyes griefing?
6. When you really want to play in a nice community, where people respect eachother you should learn to read the rules first before doing something like this!!
7. Your friend used something important, it is known as /help. on the 3 page of /help you find /rules what would show you the rules!
8. You are saying that on the most servers you have played was taking things allowed this means on some it wasnt allowed. did you do the samething there like on our. first taking than getting banned and than blaming on i didnt know that?

Sincerely,
Your Admin-team

And now think about how much time the admin team has wasted on you and your friends!
Attached Images
Posted Sep 30, 17 · Last edited Sep 30, 17 by [Admin] King_Maxi9...
Top Posters
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (6)
Birthday on Fri 29 Jun, 2018
Birthday on Wed 04 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Thu 05 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Fri 06 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Tue 17 Jul, 2018
Birthday on Sun 22 Jul, 2018
NoticeNotices