1. Where did you hear about TCO from? I found a thread for it online. Foolcraft is a super fun modpack and I have had trouble finding a good server that is mature.
2. How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? I've been playing modded Minecraft since 2014-ish.
3. What does NEI mean, and why is it important when playing minecraft? Not Enough Items is an extremely helpful mod. I use it for recipes or finding nice block ideas for my builds. "I need a nice contrasting block, let me see what I can find and see how to make it."
4. How old/young are you? I'm 30 years old. I prefer level 30… sounds cooler.
5. What do you think of our extensive rules listed on the website? I like the rules that have been outlined. They are reasonable and easy to follow for any normal person.
6. Do you understand them? I understand them.
7. Where do you find the banned Items list for the server you're applying to? I've not thoroughly looked through the forums yet, but I'm sure there's a banned items list in there.
8. What do you think might happen if you break our rules? If I break the rules, I expect punishment would include an inventory wipe, base wipe, becoming un-whitelisted or even banishment from the server.
9. What is your in game name? SuperMezzyChan
10. Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before - if yes: when and why? I've never been banned before for any reason.
11. The previous multiplayer-server you were on (if any) - what made you leave it to seek a new home? I have been very committed to a few servers. Most of them had about 10-15 regulars. Over time, they kinda died out and I didn't enjoy playing alone. I love active, fun, mature servers.
12. Which server are you applying for? I am applying for the Foolcraft & Beyond server.
-Thank you for reviewing my application for this server!