1. Where did you hear about TCO from? If a friend please leave their in game name. I heard about it from my lovely girlfriend, SuperMezzyChan.

2. How long have you been playing modded Minecraft? It's been so long, but I remember playing the first tekkit and that was in late 2013. So maybe 5 years?

3. What does NEI mean, and why is it important when playing minecraft? NotEnoughItems. It gives you item recipes, and provides you a catalog of items in the modpacks you are playing with

4. How old/young are you? I am 27 years young

5. What do you think of our extensive rules listed on the website? I laughed, I cried, but mostly I agreed with them.

6. Do you understand them? If you have questions, now would be the time to list them. Yes, and I loved the breakdown of different types of obscene language.

7. Where do you find the banned Items list for the server you're applying to? http://tconetwork.net/banlist

8. What do you think might happen if you break our rules? 1% Chance of Care Bear Stare, 99% Chance of Ban

9. What is your in game name? Just in-case you registered for this under a different name. SuperStreetCat

10. Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before - if yes: when and why? I don't think so, and I have no idea where to check. If I ever was, it was by a friend for laughs. I am good potato.

11. The previous multiplayer-server you were on (if any) - what made you leave it to seek a new home? I play on a Mature Vanilla Server and a Bteam Server currently. Message me for names, I know better than to advertise!

12. Which server are you applying for? Augmented Triad