Yesterday we were banned by Maxi for duping items. Robbie constructed the setup, according to the logs. I never knew about the setup, and was AFK at the time. Therefore, I am innocent, no doubt. The chatlogs will say it. The setup came about AFTER I went AFK, according to Maxi's logs.
Maxi's Accusation: We duped 'nether star almost every botania flower steel, osmium,......lots of other things also some medrives crafting temibnals,.........neverending story what have been duped , controll circuit of mekanism and enriched alloy,...gold iron acceleration cards,....'
1a. The netherstars were mass farmed in the nether before the crash. He used a builder's wand to place the blocks.
1b. The steel, alloys, and circuits were obtained from an advanced infusion factory with 8 speed upgrades. The digiminer from the Refugee kit was used to mine the resources required from a variety of locations (nether, overworld, etc). Some of the passes were nowhere near our base. Before Robbie joined I had 2 diamond chests full of ores and materials just from the digiminer alone.
2. The bug does not dupe nonstackable items (Drives duplication impossible, divi sigil dupe impossible, power cubes, etc).
4. The bug was with a niche interaction we'd never heard about. A resonant/signalum retriever entering a single-slot mass storage item (drawer, barrel, etc) from a hungry chest is a really random setup that no one expects.
5. Maxi knew it was a dupe setup instantly - why isn't the retriever or an essential component banned?
6. Maxi repeated the same accusations over and over, even after I was making solid counterarguments. We redirected him on some to Ethel, who checked our base the day before for the same reason.
7. I've reported every little bug I've noticed.
8. Maxi blocked me, banned us from the discord, and I believe network wide as well for 'spamming him' when we were simply countering his repetitive argument.
9. The whole thing is over sticks of all things - there is no evidence of duping anything else.
10. The logs against us not producing the materials legit predate the crash and thus are unreliable. Maxi also has access to them, and therefore, any logs he cites cannot be used in a legitimate argument before first proving the logs were unmodified.
11. Maxi knew where the setup was (tucked in a corner by the ME system according to his screenshot). Either he must have scoured our base for it or already known it was there.
12. Again with Ethel. Ethel spotchecked our base the day before and was satisfied with our defense as to why we had our resources.
13. Our base didn't change much in that day, and the rollback took more than a day to complete.
14. Hungry chests pick up anything, even accidental drops. The stick could have been dropped by anyone - for any reason, intentional or not.
15. Maxi doesn't play AFAIK, so he cannot be positive that something is 'impossible to obtain in 50h'
16. Robbie's name is included exclusively in the log shown.
17. I've been on TCO a while - why would I waste everything I've worked for all over some sticks?
18. Robbie hardly slept during the 50hrs between when he started and when we were banned (Except during server downtime)
19. Why would we put it in the open if we knew it duped? Why would we be duping sticks if we knew it duped?
If after all these arguments you still believe we duped, why didn't you delete the duped items, ban the retriever, and let us go on our merry way? If Maxi knew about the interaction before he found our 'setup' we accidentally made, why was it not banned? Similarly, if Maxi knew about the node in a box bug rerolling the node, why was that not banned? If Maxi knew about them, it should have been his job to ban them.
Thanks for listening. I can share the DM logs with Ethel and Maxi if you'd like - DM me (Braxbro#5536) if you wish to arrange to see them.