1. Where did you hear about TCO from? If a friend please leave their in game name.

I stumbled onto the Discord while looking for TerraFirmaCraft servers.

2. How long have you been playing modded Minecraft?

Since 1.5 I think. I've had Minecraft since Alpha

3. What does NEI mean, and why is it important when playing minecraft?

NEI - Not Enough Items. It and mods like it allow you to figure out the esoteric crafting recipes for anything a mod might add. Since there are absolute gobs of mods, it's necessary to have some way to keep track of how to make them instead of trying to remember them all. (Beats the hell out of the recipe book).

4. How old/young are you?

38 as of a few days ago.

5. What do you think of our extensive rules listed on the website?

They're pretty standard, as far as rules go. I didn't see anything that's all that different from most other servers' rule lists, minus the GIFs.

6. Do you understand them? If you have questions, now would be the time to list them.

But why male models?

7. Where do you find the banned Items list for the server you're applying to?

The ban list isn't server specific, it's at https://tconetwork.net/banlist

8. What do you think might happen if you break our rules?

You have a particular set of skills.

9. What is your in game name? Just in-case you registered for this under a different name.

Same as uername, Benanov.

10. Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server before - if yes: when and why?

No one bans me, the servers just shut down. :(

11. The previous multiplayer-server you were on (if any) - what made you leave it to seek a new home?

Server shut down due to the fact that no one else but me played on it for like a month. We couldn't find Nickel.

12. Which server are you applying for?

TerraFirmaPunk